Professional HydraFacial Treatments
HydraFacial Treatments central London
THE BEST SKIN OF YOUR LIFE
What is HydraFacial?
HydraFacial uses a unique, patented Vortex-Fusion technology to exfoliate, extract and hydrate skin. The spiral design delivers painless extractions, so there’s nothing to worry about when you come for a HydraFacial at Beauty & Melody.
HydraFacial improves the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, hyperpigmentation and oily or acne prone skin. Enjoy refined, radiant and a more even skin tone after just one session.
Hydrafacial is are great treatment for improving overall skin health. Suitable for all skin tones and types and a range of conditions including:
- Fine Lines & Wrinkles
- Elasticity & Firmness
- Evenness & Vibrancy
- Tone & Texture
- Photo Damage & Ageing
- Oil & Congestion
- Large Pores & Live Acne
- Rough Skin & Hyperpigmentation
How does the HydraFacial work?
It’s the pain-free way to get clear, smoother and younger looking skin without side effects or downtime. The super serum and nourishing ingredients help to deliver that unmistakable HydraFacial glow.
The HydraFacial Steps include:
- DETOX – Begin with Lymphatic drainage to improve circulation of the lymph system and eliminate toxins.
- CLEANSE + PEEL – Uncover a new layer of skin with gentle exfoliation and relaxing resurfacing.
- EXTRACT + HYDRATE – Remove debris from pores with painless suction. Nourish with intense moisturisers to quench the skin.
- FUSE + PROTECT – Saturate the skin’s surface with antioxidants and peptides to maximise your glow.
- REJUVENATION – Finish with red and infrared LED light to reduce redness, stimulate collagen and support the natural production of Vitamin D.
Benefits of HydraFacial treatment
- Hydrafacial is gentle on the skin, and one does not experience pain or any unpleasant reaction on the skin after the procedure.
- Fast treatment – the whole process can be completed in 30-60 minutes.
- Adds elasticity and firmness to the skin.
- Gentle treatment suitable for all skin types (oily, dry, and congested skin).
- Non-surgical and provides with immediate results
- Rosacea patients can also obtain treatment benefits.
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles, and other signs of aging.
- It enhances the firmness and texture of the skin.
- It works best on aging concerns and visible pores, and corrects skin imperfections and provides a brighter and glowing skin complexion.
*Fully redeemable towards any treatment of your choice
|30 mins||from £100|
|Full Face & Neck|
|Back (4 palm size)|
No selected calculator
Frequently Asked Questions
A HydraFacial is a patented, non-invasive skin treatment designed for all skin types. It’s a hydradermabrasion treatment that cleanses, exfoliates and hydrates the skin for the best skin of your life. The treatment can be given in as little as 30-minutes and gives instant, long-term results. There is no pain or downtime, even during the extraction stage of the treatment.
Hydration is the foundation of healthy, radiant skin. Irritation of the skin has been proven to increase signs of aging. HydraFacial is a hydrating and non-irritating treatment that extracts impurities from the skin and replaces with antioxidants, peptides and hydration.
The HydraFacial treatment is designed for all skin types. Even the most sensitive skin easily tolerates the HydraFacial treatment. Your skincare professional may choose specific treatment boosters to customise the treatment for your unique skin conditions and needs. The only contraindications for this treatment are listed further up this page.
Our goal is to help support you in a balanced lifestyle. That’s why HydraFacial is a fast, efficient treatment that takes as little as 30 minutes. The treatment time will depend on which protocol you choose. You may put on makeup and return to your normal activities right after the treatment since there is no downtime.
Many clients report seeing visible skin refinement and an even, radiant skin tone after just one treatment. The smooth results and hydration may last 5 to 7 days or even longer. We don’t believe in quick fixes, so one treatment per month is recommended for improving the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, brown spots, oily and congested skin. Continued HydraFacial treatments are highly recommended to maintain skin health results.